In the hope that someone will find it useful, here is a list of articles, tutorials and tips/tricks on the subject of technology and art.
To see the source code of my instruments, systems and compositions, see my Github profile where almost everything I do is shared.
These packages extend the functionality of the SuperCollider audio programming environment. They are the result of my own artistic research and needs
- Sleet – A library / factory for SuperCollider sound effects
- Particle – A package for particle synthesis
- AllBuf – Create all possible buffer player patches as SynthDefs in SuperCollider (all = many)
- Else – A collection of useful and/or weird pattern classes
- PolyBuf – Easily load and access a bunch of audio files into collections of buffers
- KFilter – Tiny quark that adds a nodeproxy role for \kfilter
These plugins extend the capabilities of the Ranger File Manager, they were mainly developed to make audio archive management easy and neat